29 May 2012

Nails: Watermelon!

(just click the photo for a larger view)

Just recently, I received my acrylic paint set from Born Pretty Store (I will tell you more about the product in a separate post). The first thing that came to my mind when I opened the box was to finally paint watermelons on my nails! 

And so I did. 
MyEm0.Com

This nail design was inspired by a video I watched on YouTube a couple of months ago (the uploader of which I could not recall). I just did some modifications to suit my own preferences. Anyways, here are some more photos:



btw, I used NYX Matte Polish in Rose for the base color.
Read my review HERE.
I love my Hello Kitty.... uhhh... thing. XD




my current Facebook cover :)

Sooooo, do you like my Watermelon Nails? I do! Heehee :)
I'm still thinking of new nail designs to try out. If you have any suggestions, just comment below.

Thanks for reading! :)


MyEm0.Com
Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. nice nails! you did a good job! :D

    BTW, I would like to invite you to join my
    SMILE BRILLIANT GIVEAWAY
    here's the link: click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, Ms. Katrina Vitor ! Really flattered, hihi kinikilig ako! (fangirl mode) :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ Blog Roll