Just this afternoon, I found some cheap items at the mall while I was chillin' out (read more HERE), and one of those items is this ColorTrends Nail Polish in Spotted!. Judging by the bottle, I was expecting it was the same shade as Caronia's On The Go, but when I actually wore it, it wasn't. But still, I kinda like how it turned out. It still has that summer-ish, beachy vibes that I want. Maybe it's the seafoam green shade that makes it feel like the beach.
|Still like it!|
So here are some photos:
|WHAT I LIKE|
- Easy application. It goes over smoothly in thin layers, hence making it dry quicker.
- Pretty pigmented. It goes opaque in two coats, though I make three coats to make sure it doesn't wear off easily.
- REALLY AFFORDABLE! For just P18, you could buy a whole lot of different shades!
|WHAT I DON'T LIKE|
- It doesn't have a list of ingredients/chemicals at the back. I always look for those. (but I saw it came from the makers of Chic, so I still bought it)
- Few choices of colors. Well, I don't know if they just have a really small variety of colors, or Mercury Drug just doesn't stock enough.
The pigment is nice, easy application, and really affordable. I've used two polishes from this brand already, and so far, they're safe for my nails. I would definitely repurchase.