14 April 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!



As a teenager, college student, artist, movie junkie, and blogger ALL at the same time, I have a lot of different activities in my hands everyday which call for some great online help. As a collegiate, I need to be able to check the web everyday as my professors send out assignments, schedules, and announcements online via email or forums. As an arts & crafts fanatic, I have this certain need for accessible internet as I always so randomly thirst for ideas and inspirations from around the world. Being a blogger, I also need to keep my readers updated with my everyday quirks and activities. And of course, the teen-aged me always has to keep up with her friends and family here and abroad via Facebook and other networking sites. Plus, the movie junkie inside me also demands a lot of movie-downloading and stuff.  I surely could not do all of these almost at the same time without the help of a fast and reliable Internet Connection. And with PLDT myDSL's Great Payday Sale, I know there's nothing to stand in my way!

How to enjoy THE GREAT PAYDAY SALE:


1. This summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale! This will be happening on April 27-29, 2012.

2. All you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out!

3. You can upgrade your Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever.

4. Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings!

5. You can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com.

Great, right?
So mark those calendars and be there on April 27-29!

See yaaah! 


Brought to you by:



AND



Love lots,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Blog Roll