06 February 2012

Product Review: NYX Lippie in Frappucino



Good morning, Sweeties! :)
So yeah, 'twas already two months after I told you that I will blog about my new lippies, and I'm sorry for such delay. As I've stated in my previous post, I've been bombarded with exams and school reqs so I wasn't able to maintain my blogging. :(

I was supposed to write the NYX & Missha Lippie Reviews in just a single post, but I figured that would make such a long one. So I decided I should make separate posts for each brand.

Let's start off with the NYX Lippie I got from Pandora's Boxes.



"NYX Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all-year round. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping 144 shades."
                                                            -- from the NYX Cosmetics official page 


Img. 1.1 LSS 632 a.k.a. FRAPPUCINO


Img. 1.2 NYX Round Lipstick in Frappucino
Img. 1.3 It's so creamy, it easily melts.
* see my General Review on NYX Round Lipsticks HERE *

NYX Round Lipstick in Frappucino (Php 200.00 for 0.14oz @ Pandora's Boxes) is a creamy nudy shade with a faint and natural shine. I've tried two other shades from the collection (Fig and Goddess), and among the three this is the shiniest. It's as if you have a lip gloss with it already (Fig is a bit matte-like, while Goddess is more like a glazeware lip gloss). The brownish-nude pigment is great for everyday use since it looks so natural especially on morenas. There's also this hydrating feel on the lips, making it feel continuously moisturized.

However, it could feel a bit greasy and sticky after a few hours so make sure you always have it with you for retouching purposes. The color wears off after a good 2.5-3 hours, and as you can see on Img 1.3, the lipstick is so soft that it easily melts [and smudges].

Still, I can say this product is not bad for Php200.00 (or 4.00 USD). I agree with the NYX Team; it could practically be your go-to lipstick.








Think this product would suit you? 
Go grab your own NYX Lippie @ Pandora's Boxes NOW!
They have an ongoing promo wherein you can get 3 NYX Round Lipsticks for just Php400.00. That's 3 for the price of 2! Check out all the shades HERE.




100% SURE and READY to Order? CLICK HERE.





MORE PHOTOS:


ARTIFICIAL LIGHTING; WITH FLASH






DAYLIGHT; WITH FLASH







GPOM! Mehehehe :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Blog Roll