12 March 2012

Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Shick, & Nuffnang!


My ideal NuffNang Summer is defined by FUN & ADVENTURE! 
I would love to visit one of the Philippines' hot spots. I still don't know where, since my dad always decides on stuff, but I would love going to Batangas, Bataan, Zambales, or perhaps even Cebu, Bohol, or Boracay. Definitely I'd spend time with my family, eat delicious native Filipino cuisine,  try out some extreme sports, experience local/native culture, and of course, 
WHAT'S SUMMER WITHOUT HITTING THE BEACH? :D

I'm sure you too would not let the Summer pass without hitting the beach or perhaps some swimming at a nearby resort. So to help gear yourself up for all the under-the-sun and bare-your-skin activities, don't forget to grab some Banana Boat and Schick products before you go!


"Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered."


Banana Boat offers unique screen protection for basically everyone. They have a Sport Performance Collection, a Kids and Baby Collection, a Natural Reflect Collection, and more.

One thing I really love is that they also have something to protect my lips!
Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Lip Balm
SPF 50


They also have something for our cute, little babies who just wanna enjoy the sun:
Kids SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick


"Free your skin."

Never be afraid to shed some skin; Schick is here to back you up!
Remove all unwanted hair and be confident to wear that bikini!

Schick® Quattro for Women® TrimStyle® It's just the gadget a girl needs to stay perfectly groomed. Try Quattro for Women® TrimStyle®, the first four-blade razor and waterproof bikini trimmer in one. Shave, trim and transform with just the flip of a handle.


SUMMER 2012
is just around the corner.
Be sure you have some Banana Boat and Schick to gear you up.

Because SUMMER is HOTTER
with Banana Boat, Schick, and NuffNang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Blog Roll